[atomic-devel] Announcing cri-o 0.1

We are happy to announce the release of cri-o 0.1. We have been hard at work and a lot of the features are in place. We're able to start a kubernetes cluster and have basic pods up and running. A big thanks to our maintainers and contributors from Red Hat, Intel, SUSE, Hyper, IBM and others.

Highlights of the release:

1. Pod lifecycle
2. Container lifecycle
3. Image lifecycle
4. CNI networking integration
5. Exec (sync)
6. Support for restarting the daemon
7. Support for multiple storage backend drivers (overlay, devicemapper, aufs, btrfs)
8. SELinux support
9. Seccomp support (partial)
10. Clear Containers support (thanks to Intel)

We are working on remaining APIs in CRI as well as testing with k8s.

Please try it out and let us know if you see any bugs!

Thanks,
CRI-O team.