[atomic-devel] Error when deploying Registry Quickstart

Hello,

I have a problem when trying to log in to Atomic Registry. I followed the documentation (http://docs.projectatomic.io/registry/latest/registry_quickstart/administrators/index.html#registry-quickstart-administrators-index) to install Atomic Registry on a fresh CentOS installation (also tried using CentOS Atomic Host), everything is deployed correctly, I left everything by default and when trying to log in I get an "Authentification Failed".
Do you know what went wrong?

Thanks a lot,
Regards,
Guillaume.