Re: [atomic-devel] Error when deploying Registry Quickstart

There's a known issue with the atomic registry installer that has not been identified or fixed yet. For now I recommend following the stand-alone registry installation based on the OpenShift documentation[1]. It's the same codebase but the deployment is a better support method.

[1] https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/stand_alone_registry.html