Re: [atomic-devel] please help us test docker images from f27 RC 1.2

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Dusty Mabe <dusty dustymabe com> wrote:

> On 11/02/2017 01:47 PM, Sinny Kumari wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Tested container base image and minimal image for aarch64 and ppc64le
>> on respective Fedora Atomic Host RC 1.2 .
>> - Container image gets loaded successfully
>> - Able to run container with shell access
>> - Update and package install inside container works fine
>> - Container gets successfully deleted from host
>> - Container image get successfully deleted from from host
>>

> Thanks. I did some tests on x86_64 and aarch64. Everything looked good from my end as well!

I pulled the and tested fedora27 image from dusty's push.

- Loads fine
- Got shell access
- Package update (dnf update -y) succeeds (nothing to update)
- Container deletes fine
- Container image deletes fine

Only issue I saw was outside the scope of the image testing. Some
packages have broken deps in 27 at the moment. EX: cri-o's required
version of runc isn't available.

--
Thanks,
Steve Milner