Re: [atomic-devel] Add Nvidia GPU to Centos Atomic Node

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017, at 11:33 AM, Dusty Mabe wrote:

> - ostree admin unlock --hotfix
> - alias yum='/usr/share/yum-cli/yummain.py'

Let's please not mention `--hotfix`?  The reason this
breaks is I'm pretty sure DKMS would need a lot of
work to properly interact with the underlying ostree
"snapshots" and in particular if we get to supporting
automatic updates.  Not to mention things like
requiring pulling in kernel headers, gcc etc. to the
host system.  That stuff ideally lives in a container
(which would benefit yum-managed systems as well).

I'm not quite sure when I'll get a chance to look at this,
but we'll get to it eventually.  If anyone else is going to
look at it please ping upstream.