Re: [atomic-devel] Add Nvidia GPU to Centos Atomic Node

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Dusty Mabe <dusty dustymabe com> wrote:
<snip/>
> Really you have two options.
>
> 1. unlock your ostree and install the rpms
> 2. build the kernel module for the kernel you are targeting and deliver via a system
>    container like in https://github.com/giuseppe/hellomod

I like the idea of using system containers as a way of providing
kernel modules like these. Since system containers are not meant to be
scheduled they end up working more like a package which fits the bill.

<snip/>

Colin,

WDYT? If you're on board I think I could find someone to give it a try.

--
Thanks,
Steve Milner

Atomic | Red Hat | http://projectatomic.io/