[atomic-devel] Atomic Host for ARM

Hello, I want to use Atomic Host on a Cubietruck but i can't find any images for ARM.

I've checked and just found ISO and vagrant files and cloud images for x86_64, looked for

guides on how to build the image and i couldn't find any.

Can somebody give me pointers on where to find the ARM images or guides on how to build them?

Thanks

--
Iván Chavero
Hacker