[atomic-devel] Fedora Atomic WG Meeting Minutes 2017-10-04

summary: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2017-10-04/fedora_atomic_wg.2017-10-04-17.02.html
full log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2017-10-04/fedora_atomic_wg.2017-10-04-17.02.log.html

===================================
#fedora-meeting-1: fedora_atomic_wg
===================================

Meeting started by dustymabe at 17:02:11 UTC. The full logs are
available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2017-10-04/fedora_atomic_wg.2017-10-04-17.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (dustymabe, 17:02:15)

* this weeks 26 atomic host release  (dustymabe, 17:07:55)
  * we had one user report an issue with this weeks 26 atomic host
    candidate https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/345  (dustymabe,
    17:08:22)
  * plan to go ahead and release F26AH today and investigate minnowboard
    issues and report back upstream.  (dustymabe, 17:13:16)

* fedora 27 blocker/important bugs  (dustymabe, 17:13:46)
  * LINK: https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/331   (dustymabe, 17:13:51)
  * we are tracking issues related to Fedora 27 Atomic Host in this
    issue: https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/331  (dustymabe, 17:14:29)
  * LINK: https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/343   (dustymabe, 17:15:16)
  * LINK: https://fedoramagazine.org/fedora-27-atomic-cloud-test-day/
    (dustymabe, 17:16:34)

* test day report for f27 atomic host  (dustymabe, 17:17:19)
  * LINK: http://testdays.fedorainfracloud.org/events/27   (dustymabe,
    17:18:00)

* how ready are we for fedora 27?  (dustymabe, 17:21:01)
  * LINK: https://pagure.io/releng/issue/6984   (dustymabe, 17:23:56)
  * LINK:
    https://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2017/06/future-plans-for-fedora-atomic-release-life-cycle/
    (jbrooks, 17:25:11)
  * ACTION: dustymabe to update the rolling release plan with info about
    f27ah  (dustymabe, 17:32:37)
  * ACTION: jberkus to identify and create issue with list of blog posts
    we want around f27 release time  (dustymabe, 17:33:46)
  * ACTION: jbrooks to go through remove-kube items and update
    (jbrooks, 17:34:34)
  * ACTION: strigazi to do some testing around upgrades from f26 to f27
    with kubernetes  (dustymabe, 17:35:19)

* previous meeting action items  (dustymabe, 17:35:33)
  * ACTION: jbrooks to email fedora-devel with issue of needed deps for
    asciibinder container in fedora proper  (dustymabe, 17:40:32)
  * ACTION: jberkus to follow up on partial container images from Flock
    (dustymabe, 17:44:08)

* open floor  (dustymabe, 17:44:11)
  * ACTION: dustymabe to open ticket to consider changing meeting time
    of atomic wg meeting  (dustymabe, 17:56:28)

Meeting ended at 17:58:23 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* dustymabe to update the rolling release plan with info about f27ah
* jberkus to identify and create issue with list of blog posts we want
  around f27 release time
* jbrooks to go through remove-kube items and update
* strigazi to do some testing around upgrades from f26 to f27 with
  kubernetes
* jbrooks to email fedora-devel with issue of needed deps for
  asciibinder container in fedora proper
* jberkus to follow up on partial container images from Flock
* dustymabe to open ticket to consider changing meeting time of atomic
  wg meeting

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* dustymabe
  * dustymabe to update the rolling release plan with info about f27ah
  * dustymabe to open ticket to consider changing meeting time of atomic
    wg meeting
* jberkus
  * jberkus to identify and create issue with list of blog posts we want
    around f27 release time
  * jberkus to follow up on partial container images from Flock
* jbrooks
  * jbrooks to go through remove-kube items and update
  * jbrooks to email fedora-devel with issue of needed deps for
    asciibinder container in fedora proper
* strigazi
  * strigazi to do some testing around upgrades from f26 to f27 with
    kubernetes
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)