Re: [atomic-devel] tools and systemtap containers are available in Fedora

Jeremy, thanks a lot for trying this out!

> my god tmux is in here?? yes!

That's the reason I added it :D

> ​systemtap (aww, no readme?)

There should be this [1] help file (in roff format) placed in the container.

I didn't run into the issue you are experencing. I think it could be related to SELinux, I'll try to reproduce myself.

[1] https://src.fedoraproject.org/container/systemtap/blob/master/f/root/help.1