Re: [atomic-devel] Can anyone do DevOpsDays Boston?

On 09/06/2017 05:16 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
This is kinda last-minute, but I'm hoping some folks in the Boston area
might be interested in proposing an Open Spaces session on Atomic, new
container tools, or other of our projects at DevOpsDays Boston.

If you're interested in going, I can cover your registration from
community funds.  However, you need to promise to pitch an Open Spaces
session.

https://www.devopsdays.org/events/2017-boston/program/

I can do the 18th and do propose a talk on New Container Tools CRI-O/Buildah/Skopeo/System Containers.