[atomic-devel] Announcing cri-o 1.0.0-rc1

We are happy to announce the release of CRI-O v1.0.0-rc1 (https://github.com/kubernetes-incubator/cri-o/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc1)

Big thanks to our maintainers and contributors from Red Hat, Intel, SUSE, Hyper, IBM and others.

The first RC brings further stability, performance, and testing to CRI-O.

Highlights of the release:

This release contains minor features improvements as we are focused on bugs, stability and performance fixes for 1.0.0.

List of changes is available here https://github.com/kubernetes-incubator/cri-o/compare/v1.0.0-beta.0...v1.0.0-rc1?expand=1

Thanks,

CRI-O team.