[atomic-devel] Fedora Atomic Community Meeting Minutes 2018-04-03

summary: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-04-03/fedora_atomic_community.2018-04-03-05.00.html
full log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-04-03/fedora_atomic_community.2018-04-03-05.00.log.html

#fedora-meeting-1: fedora_atomic_community

Meeting started by ksinny at 05:00:56 UTC. The full logs are available
at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-04-03/fedora_atomic_community.2018-04-03-05.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (ksinny, 05:01:12)

* Introduction  (ksinny, 05:07:47)

* Questions  (ksinny, 05:21:41)
  * ACTION: ksinny get answer for "Is there any plan to have a default
    flatpak repo eventually ? e.g. flathub, maybe on provided by fedora,
    etc"  (ksinny, 05:36:59)
  * ACTION: ksinny get answer for is there any plans to have rpm-ostree
    handle package groups like DNF does?  (ksinny, 05:37:50)
  * ACTION: ksinny get answer to "is there a plan to have a local RPM
    repo where I can put custom or downloaded rpms for installation with
    rpm-ostree ?"  (ksinny, 05:47:41)
  * Atomic ML - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Atomic_WG#Mailing_List
    (ksinny, 05:51:44)
  * IRC channel - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Atomic_WG#IRC  (ksinny,
    05:51:59)

* coordinate Project Atomic-related talks for devconf.in  (ksinny,
  05:52:43)
  * LINK: https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/447   (ksinny, 05:52:51)

* Open Floor  (ksinny, 05:57:37)

Meeting ended at 06:01:32 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* ksinny get answer for "Is there any plan to have a default flatpak
  repo eventually ? e.g. flathub, maybe on provided by fedora, etc"
* ksinny get answer for is there any plans to have rpm-ostree handle
  package groups like DNF does?
* ksinny get answer to "is there a plan to have a local RPM repo where I
  can put custom or downloaded rpms for installation with rpm-ostree ?"

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* ksinny
  * ksinny get answer for "Is there any plan to have a default flatpak
    repo eventually ? e.g. flathub, maybe on provided by fedora, etc"
  * ksinny get answer for is there any plans to have rpm-ostree handle
    package groups like DNF does?
  * ksinny get answer to "is there a plan to have a local RPM repo where
    I can put custom or downloaded rpms for installation with rpm-ostree
    ?"
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)