Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora 28 Atoimic Host RC 1.1 available for testing

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 7:45 PM, Dusty Mabe <dusty dustymabe com> wrote:

On 04/26/2018 08:54 AM, Sinny Kumari wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 2:05 AM, Dusty Mabe <dusty dustymabe com <mailto:dusty dustymabe com>> wrote:
>
> The Atomic Host compose based on RC 1.1 is available for testing now.
>
> The toplevel directory is: https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/twoweek/Fedora-Atomic-28-20180425.0 <https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/twoweek/Fedora-Atomic-28-20180425.0>
>
> The cloud images are under the compose/AtomicHost/$arch/images/ directories.
> The ISO images are under the compose/AtomicHost/$arch/iso/ directories.
>

>> Tested Atomic Host RC 1.1:
>> * Both ISO and cloud images look good  on all arches
>> * AMIs are working as expected including openshift cluster set-up
>> * Ran couple of podman commands and it worked as expected on all arches,
>>   One thing I noticed that, since both docker and podman are available on host,
>>   running "podman run -t fedora bash" didn't have network connectivity
>>   inside container. So, I ran podman with option --net=host and network was fine
>>   later on.

Weird. I think I'm seeing the same thing. If I disable docker and reboot I get the
expected behavior. For now we can just advise to disable docker if they want
to use podman. It doesn't make a lot of sense to try to use both on the same system
anyway.

Sinny can you open an issue for this in atomic-wg and we'll ask brent for input.

Created atomic-wg issue - https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/460

Dusty