[atomic-devel] CoreOS and Silverblue APAC meetings

Hi everyone,

We'd like to inform you that we are continuing our Atomic APAC Community Meetings in the form of a separate CoreOS and Silverblue community meeting for the APAC timezone.

The community meetings are starting on 21 August and happen every two weeks in #fedora-meeting-1 (one after the other). Thanks to Sinny for leading the meetings - if you're interested in Silverblue and would like to lead the Silverblue meeting once or regularly yourself, please contact Sinny or me. For exact times, check the links below.

CoreOS APAC meeting 30 minutes:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/CoreOS/2018/8/20/#m9305

Silverblue APAC meeting 30 minutes:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/workstation/2018/8/20/#m9315