[atomic-devel] Bare metal installation without video display??

My particular piece of bare metal seems to have enough memory, disk space, Intel x86_64 architecture w/4 cores, ethernet nics, but it does not have any video support.

I can move data using ethernet, but user interaction during install must go through a 115200n8 serial port.

I have avoided using Anaconda since F20, but for this first install, I think interacting with Anaconda would be the best route.

  (I anticipate installing many times as I feel out the bare metal and increase my own knowledge.)

My host system is a healthy Fedora 28. Minicom is my serial port software - seems to work ok.

The Fedora-AtomicHost-ostree-x86_64-28-20180806.0.iso has vesamenu.c32, but no menu.c32 file.

I'm looking for suggestions as to how I should proceed.