Re: [atomic-devel] [CoreOS] Re: Re: Starting a Container SIG

Dear all,

I have scheduled our first IRC meeting for this week Thursday (August
23, 2018 - 15:00 UTC)  on #fedora-containers (freenode) [0]. The
agenda for this meeting is :
  - everyone interested in the SIG to introduce themselves
  - Go through some of the discussion we had during flock.
  - Finally try to find a fortnightly meeting time that suits everyone.

Hope to see you there Thursday,

Clément

[0] - https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/meeting/9320/