Re: [atomic-devel] Container runs under `runc` but not when wrapped by systemd

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 12:30 PM, Derek Carter <derek goozbach com> wrote:
>> No problem! A quick side note: If postgresql-server isn't installed on
>> the host system /var/run/postgresql won't exist. You may want to use a
>> tmpfiles.template (and add it to the Dockerfile COPY) to make sure
>> that the directory is present in that case :-)
>
> Yeah, I need to fix that.
>
> Also, system-buildah needs to bump the version of the config.json.template.
>
> --
> Derek
> aka goozbach

I realized there were some updates that hadn't been tagged for release
so I've tagged 0.0.9
(https://github.com/ashcrow/system-buildah/releases/tag/0.0.9).
However, there wasn't any changes with the generated
config.json.template. When you have some time please open up an issue
against the repo with some more info an I'll be happy to look into
fixing what you noticed.

Let us know if you hit any more snags!

--
Thanks,