Re: [atomic-devel] Project Atomic Logo - please comment/vote

I have a lot to say from my previous community building experiences about one identity regarding visuals and messaging - I'll not go into further discussions on this thread but rather have a separate one at another time.

Here is the Twitter vote regarding the logo for those who haven't seen it already: https://twitter.com/projectatomic/status/965693089179488256

Please vote on the Twitter poll - if you don't have a Twitter account, vote via this e-mail thread.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 7:25 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm fedoraproject org> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 10:33:38AM -0800, Jason Brooks wrote:
> >> Note that if we stay on 1 or 2 now, we will have to change at a later point
> >> in the future in case we want to introduce FAH and FAW logos (unless
> > FWIW the current Fedora Atomic Host logo we're using (at least on the
> > download page) is
> > https://getfedora.org/static/images/atomic-head-logo.png
> It seems appropriate to vote on the Project Atomic logo on this ML,
> but the Fedora Atomic things should go through Fedora processes. Maybe
> one of the monday atomic community meetings would be the best place to
> discuss this, vs one of the wed meetings, which are about feodra.

Yeah, I just want to make sure they tie together.

> It's always been a bit confusing, but Project Atomic proper was
> explicitly chartered *not* to distribute an OS, for reasons I don't
> think I ever fully understood. But it's always been the Fedora and

I think it was, pretty much: we already have three operating systems in
the family, and splitting things further was (and is) the wrong
direction.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org>