Re: [atomic-devel] Kubernetes manual setup

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 10:58:01AM -0800, Jason Brooks wrote:
> * drop the manual instructions from the site
> * tell people who want manual to go read "kubernetes the hard way"

I know the reference from the Python programming book (was that the
first?), but not everyone will. To someone who doesn't get the
reference, I think this will come off as unnecessarily dismissive

If we have a preferred non-manual way, we should encourage people to
use that, but I don't see what we lose from having good documentation
at a lower level too.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org>