[atomic-devel] Asian/Australian meeting time

Hi everyone,

Do we have someone from the Asian/Australian timezone who would be willing to chair a regular meeting that is suitable for that timezone?

Ideally, that meeting would be Thursday, Friday, or Monday at a suitable time within working hours for these regions.

# GOAL

* including people in the Asian and Australian timezone into the discussions they often cannot be part of live due to time set
* gain new voices

# ACTIONS

These actions are needed in order to implement such a meeting.

* show the meeting char the zodbot commands and explain how to chair an IRC meeting (contact me by replying to the mailing list or via private mail if you're interested but need more information)

* go through the atomic-wg meeting items and see if there are some actions your meeting participants can/want to take over

* introduce new discussions that are relevant to members which will then be discussed in atomic-wg's Wednesday meeting if relevant, otherwise pagure issues will be created

-------

I can chair some of these meetings but I won't be able to chair all of them, hence why we need someone from the Asian/Australian timezone to be able to take this on.

Cheers,
Sanja