Re: [atomic-devel] Kubernetes manual setup (need reviewers)

Make it public?

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018, 8:29 PM Chris Negus <cnegus redhat com> wrote:
I have a draft of a write-up for running Kubernetes on Fedora or Fedora Atomic, using kubeadm, that I'd like to submit to upstream Kubernetes. I would appreciate people reviewing the document and trying the procedure.

Before publishing, I have a few issues that I need to get through (listed at the top of the document). Any feedback (especially help with those issues) would be appreciated:

   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s9yUkC4nj3V0CCWV18PYimIIwBBB1OGxpuMmyinA62Y/edit#

-- Chris Negus