[atomic-devel] Fedora Atomic WG Meeting Minutes 2018-05-16

Minutes: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-05-16/fedora_atomic_wg.2018-05-16-16.31.html
Minutes (text): https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-05-16/fedora_atomic_wg.2018-05-16-16.31.txt
Log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-05-16/fedora_atomic_wg.2018-05-16-16.31.log.html

===================================
#fedora-meeting-1: fedora_atomic_wg
===================================

Meeting started by ksinny at 16:31:27 UTC. The full logs are available
at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-05-16/fedora_atomic_wg.2018-05-16-16.31.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (ksinny, 16:31:40)

* Action items from last meeting  (ksinny, 16:35:18)
  * Article for F28 Atomic Host Feature has been published in Fedora
    Magazine
    https://fedoramagazine.org/fedora-28-atomic-host-brings-podman-automatic-update-check/
    (ksinny, 16:37:07)
  * ksinny created ticket for F29 Atomic/Cloud tst Day -
    https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/465  (ksinny, 16:37:57)

* jdoss  (ksinny, 16:39:12)
  * LINK: https://github.com/projectatomic/rpm-ostree/issues/1091
    (dustymabe, 16:44:49)
  * ACTION: jdoss to write a blogpost about his ongoing work on Kernel
    Module support for Atomic on projectatomic blog  (ksinny, 16:46:51)

* Atomic/CoreOS announcements at Red Hat Summit  (dustymabe, 16:48:03)
  * ACTION: dusty/ashcrow/jberkus try to get community FAQ released
    around Atomic/CoreOS future  (dustymabe, 16:54:13)

* dhcp CVE  (dustymabe, 16:55:22)
  * dhcp CVE info
    https://fedoramagazine.org/protect-fedora-system-dhcp-flaw/
    (dustymabe, 16:55:45)
  * we have a new release of FAH going out right now, will be out soon
    (dustymabe, 16:56:01)
  * LINK: https://fedoramagazine.org/protect-fedora-system-dhcp-flaw/
    (dustymabe, 16:58:16)
  * ACTION: jbrooks to update fedmag article for CVE once FAH release is
    out  (dustymabe, 17:01:16)

* Fedora 29 Atomic/Cloud Test Day  (ksinny, 17:02:33)
  * LINK: https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/465   (ksinny, 17:02:40)

* Open Floor  (ksinny, 17:03:58)
  * - we had our 2nd meeting for the Fedora IoT rpm-ostree automatic
    rollback GSOC project - results:
    https://pagure.io/fedora-iot/issue/2#comment-511940  (dustymabe,
    17:04:59)

Meeting ended at 17:08:31 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* jdoss to write a blogpost about his ongoing work on Kernel Module
  support for Atomic on projectatomic blog
* dusty/ashcrow/jberkus try to get community FAQ released around
  Atomic/CoreOS future
* jbrooks to update fedmag article for CVE once FAH release is out

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* ashcrow
  * dusty/ashcrow/jberkus try to get community FAQ released around
    Atomic/CoreOS future
* jberkus
  * dusty/ashcrow/jberkus try to get community FAQ released around
    Atomic/CoreOS future
* jbrooks
  * jbrooks to update fedmag article for CVE once FAH release is out
* jdoss
  * jdoss to write a blogpost about his ongoing work on Kernel Module
    support for Atomic on projectatomic blog
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------