Re: [atomic-devel] Atomic as Base OS for Standalone Appliance

On 05/26/2018 06:50 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:

On 05/25/2018 04:34 PM, Scott McCarty wrote:
Shane,

      I see nobody has responded. To be honest, I read your email three
times, and I can't quite figure out your use case. I am guessing others
may be heads down working on the new Red Hat CoreOS and hence haven't
had time to dig into this.
*cough*
https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2018-May/msg00038.html
*cough*
My apologies, I just had this sitting in my inbox forever and didn't see a response. I get that subconscious stressful feeling when I know there are unanswered questions on a mailing anywhere the Internet ;-)

:)

I will be down in Raleigh on the afternoon/evening of June 5th and would
love to meet up and chat. Happy to meet up late afternoon, or early
evening. If you are around feel free to respond to me off list.
Let me know if you guys schedule something.

--

Scott McCarty, RHCA

Technical Product Marketing: Containers

Email: smccarty redhat com