[atomic-devel] Difference between CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts master and downstream?

So I'm maintaining a ostree for some EL7 images and have been using the "downstream" version of centos-atomic-host.json and have been for a long while (don't remember why I picked downstream), however I was noticing that the same file on master is pretty different and was wondering why?  Which does stock CentOS7 Atomic pull from?

I'm mostly interested because virt7-container-common-candidate is on master which looks to have a more recent kubernetes.

Thanks
Kevin