[atomic-devel] Automation of Atomic management

Hi guys,

I'm not really sure if this is the place to ask this question, but unfortunately I didn't find anywhere else.
I've been looking at CentOS atomic and how the atomic part works and I find it really cool, but I'm a little bit stuck on how I could actually automate some parts. The installation is made using a kickstart file, but the programs like kubernetes, flannel, etc is made using manual intervention with the help of rpm-ostree. Is there a way to automate that? Has anybody using some automation tools on top of Atomic which allows to manage the system?

Thanks

--
Regards

Ovidiu Calbajos