[atomic-devel] Rebase Fedora Atomic 27 > 29 fails to boot

Currently running Fedora Atomic 27.153

Following instructions at: http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2018/10/fedora-atomic-28-to-29-upgrade/ to upgrade to version 29.

Upon reboot everything is fine until I see:

(1 of 2) A start job is running for Network Manager (3min 6s / 1min 36s)
[timestmp]  systemd-journal[990]: Failed to send WATCHDOG=1 notification message: Connection refused
[timestmp]  systemd-journal[990]: Failed to send WATCHDOG=1 notification message: Transport endpoint is not connected

The last line continues to repeat periodically for as long as I would wait.

I had to reboot and switch back to version 27.

Please advise how to fix this and upgrade to version 29.

Thanks!