Re: [atomic-devel] Getting to full deprecation of the projectatomic/ Github organization

A mini-howto for the dns resolution can be found here ->
https://github.com/containers/dnsname/blob/master/README_PODMAN.md
that should be a decent POC.  Depending on the distribution you are
using, you might need to use upstream code for cni and podman.