[atomic] New Fedora rawhide installer ISO available

Hi,

I've finally gotten time to work on Fedora/Atomic more and have now made
a functional installer ISO based on current Rawhide:

http://rpm-ostree.cloud.fedoraproject.org/project-atomic/install/rawhide/20140708.0/

This ISO is designed for baremetal; at present none of the trees contain
cloud-init.

It contains a cache of the tree content inside it, similar to how the
Fedora DVD includes many packages, and the Fedora LiveCD just copies
itself.

To receive updates:

# ostree remote add fedora-atomic
http://rpm-ostree.cloud.fedoraproject.org/repo
# atomic rebase fedora-atomic:

Let me explain those two commands a bit more.  The first adds a new
"remote" with the location of the current (hopefully temporary) OSTree
repository.  For more information on the temporary part, see:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2014-June/014447.html

Now the second command is effectively shorthand for:

atomic rebase
fedora-atomic:fedora-atomic/rawhide/x86_64/server/docker-host

Basically that way you don't have to retype the branch name.  It's
shorthand, because you could also rebase to one of the other available
trees (such as server/virt-host).

An important next step here is going to be integrating cloud init by
default so that we can use the same tree on both baremetal and cloud.
(Unlike mainline where cloud-init is a package only installed on the
cloud images by default; we can't do that without ~doubling the number
of trees right now).