Re: [atomic] [atomic-devel] Regarding Meetup

[took out the -devel list; added the list for general discussions]

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Ashutosh Bhakare
<unnatisales123 gmail com> wrote:
> As of now I am planning for
> 1) Exclusive meetup.com page for project atomic; I do have official
> docker page http://www.meetup.com/docker-aurangabad. Even if needed i
> can create aurangabad chapter for project atomic on meetup.com.

I see a lot of groups using meetup.com; if you feel that it might not
be required for the first one, that's fine too.

> 2) Venue will not be a challenge at all
> 3) As Aurangabad is class c city for IT; we don't have working
> professional on IT (not much) my primary target for meetup audience
> will be college students. Will plan for meetup in different colleges
> too.

Please take a look at <http://www.projectatomic.io/download/> to work
up a plan/content which would appeal to your target audience.

> 4) @Swapnil - We definitely need you as a Speaker :)
>
> Help needed from project
> 1) Giveaway items like stickers, t-shirts or any other stuff.

I checked the site but there doesn't seem to be sticker designs
available which can be readily printed locally. Perhaps jzb/Joe can
help here.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>