Re: [atomic] [atomic-devel] Regarding Meetup

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb redhat com> wrote:
> On 06/30/2015 05:06 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
>> [took out the -devel list; added the list for general discussions]
>
> atomic-devel is probably still the best list for discussions like this.
> That's where most of the folks who're working on the project hang out.

Aha! I understood the -devel tag to indicate a list more focused on
development of Atomic and this list to be for everything else
including meetup logistics. I guess I've crossed thread :)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>