Re: [atomic] How to upgrade docker to 1.10 in Atomic Fedora23?

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 03:37:36AM +0000, Li, Chengyuan wrote:
> I'm using Atomic fedora 23, the docker version is
> 1.9.1-9.gitee06d03.fc23, but we noticed that this version of docker
> allocates duplicated IP for containers. this issue has been in
> docker's issues list, and upstream has fixed it in 1.10 already.
> https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/18145
>
> I'd like to know when docker 1.10 rpm shall be released to fedora 23?
> Or If I can build docker 1.10 rpm by myself and integrate it into
> Atomic by rpm-ostree ?

Hi! Based on earlier conversation here, it looks like it's been decided
that Docker 1.10 is too disruptive to drop into F23. There are some
ideas for providing parallel versions in case this happens again in the
future; as I understand it right now, the plan is to change over with
the F24 release in a couple of months.

Does anyone else have a suggestion for what the best thing might be for
people to do in the meantime?

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm mattdm org             <http://mattdm.org/>
Fedora Project Leader  mattdm fedoraproject org  <http://fedoraproject.org/>