Re: [atomic] CentOS Atomic Host Alpha 2016.0.175

Can you provide some info about workflow with development and production branches?
For example Im build new image and want to test it,if it works fine I merge it into current production branche and update my servers.
Sometimes ago I found something like this,but lost the link.