[atomic] Advice on backing up an atomic host

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is best practice to backup standalone atomic
hosts. I'm running a few in a non-kubernetes setup. Tools like
amanda-client won't install with rpm-ostree pkg-add, so I wanted to know
if there is some advice here. Should I make a container that is
privileged and mounts the host root to expose the backup interface? Or
is there a better suggestion.

Thanks,

--
Sincerely,