[atomic] About partition layout

Hi,

I feel that there is a difficulty to understand how does the layout design disk partitioning in atomic project. For example, if I want to create a partition, isn't informed that the partitioning layout should follow the layout of the system Ostree.

The problem is that in the atomic project, there's nothing well explained about it.

Another problem is that the Anaconda, in my opinion, should be optimized to this system (just as it is for CentOs) compared to Fedora. No sense to work in a system quite light, with a standard distribution procedures (we know it's not).

I offer myself to document about it. However, I'm not sure if I understood well how to manage, manipulate, assemble the layout via the anaconda (only for kickstart).

--
Vitor Lobo
Analista de Sistemas