Re: [atomic] Kubernetes SElinux Labels

Could you explain in more detail what you need help with?

Andy

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 4:31 AM, Abdul Wakeel Khan <awkhan978 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Project Atomic !
I'm a research student, i'm researching on kubernetes and selinux stuff. I was wondering if you guys can help me in geting on right track? Because i can't find any selinux module for kubernetes and not able to label it properly.

Is there anything you guys can help me with?

Thanks
Abdul Wakeel