Re: [atomic] How To Create a Node for Atomic Registry to Deploy to

I am also seeing this.

The basic issue is that there are no origin nodes, only an origin
master.  This leads to the origin underlay failing to schedule the
docker-registry deployer:

atomic-registry-master[2579]: I0324 19:32:22.524224       1
scheduler.go:97] Failed to schedule pod:
default/docker-registry-1-deploy

Not sure how this ever worked, unless, at some point in the past there
really was an all-in-one origin service with both master and node.
But the atomic-registry-master.service now is just the master (grep
for "start master" below):

# cat /etc/systemd/system/atomic-registry-master.service | grep ExecStart
ExecStart=/usr/bin/docker run --rm --privileged --name
atomic-registry-master -p ${MASTERPORT}:${MASTERPORT}
--env-file=/etc/sysconfig/atomic-registry-master -v
/var/lib/atomic-registry/etcd:/var/lib/atomic-registry/etcd -v
/etc/atomic-registry/:/etc/atomic-registry/ -v
/etc/pki/ca-trust:/etc/pki/ca-trust:ro ${MASTERIMAGE}:${MASTERTAG}
start master --config=/etc/atomic-registry/master/master-config.yaml
$OPTIONS

So afaict, this installation method is totally broken right now.

Seth