[atomic-devel] Site Content Refresh

Hey all,

Just a heads up / call for participation. We're working on updating the
Project Atomic site contents to reflect changes since the project was
launched.

There's a new branch on GitHub here:

https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic-site/tree/v2

And the v2 site is here:

http://v2-atomicproject.rhcloud.com/

This is just a content refresh/addition, so I don't expect to be
changing the look + feel of the site in any substantial way.

Patches welcome, or feel free to file an issue on GitHub if there's
something you want to see fixed:

https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic-site/issues

We'll probably need to do a complete content review pretty regularly
(quarterly) while Atomic is still in heavy development.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/