Re: [atomic-devel] Site Content Refresh

Thanks for working on this!

Three quick comments:

- I'd like to call out work on the Docker base images as well.  Maybe in the first paragraph section, talk about how the distribution is split into an atomic, minimal[1] host, and Docker base images are provided which give access to the package repository for building apps.

And both have regular security updates, same as the distribution.

- Can we unify the quickstart and getting started?  They're very duplicative right now.

- Need to update for https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2014-October/msg00016.html