Re: [atomic-devel] docker storage setup

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014, at 08:36 AM, Radek Vykydal wrote:
> I tested it with this Anaconda partitioning:
>
> /boot 300M ext4

This should inherit the instclass' default filesystem (e.g. for RHEL,
xfs).

Particularly since we're switching to GRUB2 which has fine XFS support.

> / on 3G LV xfs (VG taking up all the space on disks selected for
> installation)

Yeah.  I sort of wonder whether we should hardcode the 3G or attempt
to determine it from the ostree content (note: at the moment ostree
doesn't
say in the commit how big the content is, but it could).

> swap on the root's VG calculated automatically

Right.

> This is what we probably can set as autopart default for Atomic
> installclass
> (as opposed to current autopart wher root's LV takes up all free space
> on VG).

Is that doable?  I haven't dove into the anaconda autopart code at all.