Re: [atomic-devel] docker storage setup

On 10/20/2014 08:23 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014, at 08:36 AM, Radek Vykydal wrote:
I tested it with this Anaconda partitioning:

/boot 300M ext4
This should inherit the instclass' default filesystem (e.g. for RHEL,
xfs).

Particularly since we're switching to GRUB2 which has fine XFS support.

We'll do the same as in RHEL (use the same default)
which might be xfs in current rhel7-branch, not sure.
If it is not, we can set xfs explicitly for Atomic class.

/ on 3G LV xfs (VG taking up all the space on disks selected for
installation)
Yeah.  I sort of wonder whether we should hardcode the 3G or attempt
to determine it from the ostree content (note: at the moment ostree
doesn't
say in the commit how big the content is, but it could).

This can be tricky as installclass is instantiated at very early
stage.

swap on the root's VG calculated automatically
Right.

This is what we probably can set as autopart default for Atomic
installclass
(as opposed to current autopart wher root's LV takes up all free space
on VG).
Is that doable?  I haven't dove into the anaconda autopart code at all.

Yes, I am working on it, I'll be sending a patch to anaconda-patches soon.