Re: [atomic-devel] Porting to GRUB2

On 10/20/2014 02:41 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
The Anaconda patches are unlikely to make Fedora 21's Anaconda, so what
I'm further proposing is that we target work on CentOS Atomic SIG +
Fedora rawhide.  If we want to still ship something for F21, we could
carry a custom Anaconda.

I'd like to make F21 if we possibly can. Is it possible/allowed to carry a custom Anaconda?

Any thoughts/objections/etc?

Plan sounds reasonable to me. We can iterate quickly in the CAS, so it makes sense to work there.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/