Re: [atomic-devel] Porting to GRUB2

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 02:41:44PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> The Anaconda patches are unlikely to make Fedora 21's Anaconda, so what
> I'm further proposing is that we target work on CentOS Atomic SIG +
> Fedora rawhide.  If we want to still ship something for F21, we could
> carry a custom Anaconda.

It's _way_ too late to be making F21 changes of this magnitude. We _do_
want to ship something, though. Is this change urgent? Can't we just do
this in rawhide but ship Fedora 21 Atomic with extlinux? Stabilization
without slowing down development is why we branch from rawhide for
releases, after all.

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm mattdm org             <http://mattdm.org/>
Fedora Project Leader  mattdm fedoraproject org  <http://fedoraproject.org/>