Re: [atomic-devel] [CentOS-devel] CentOS Atomic SIG weekly meetings: Tuesdays in #atomic at 14:30 UTC

On 09/19/2014 03:22 AM, Haïkel wrote:
> we should try before meetings but it will probably conflict at least
> when using the #topic command
> In Fedora, all meetings reports are CC'ed to a list called
> meetingminutes, maybe we could do the same with CentOS ?

That was my plan. I have been CC'ing Atomic/infra meetings to
atomic-devel and fedora-infrastructure. No reason we can't send meeting
minutes + logs to two lists.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/