Re: [atomic-devel] Project documentation updates

On 09/22/2014 06:45 PM, Scott Collier wrote:

I had started on:

https://github.com/scollier/project-atomic-lab-end-to-end

around 4 months ago. It's been dormant since then and has no reference to kubernetes. It would also need a respin to be Fedora specific (which wouldn't be to hard). Probably something more official needs to be created. Just letting you know it's out there. You can check out the TOC and see if it's interesting:

https://github.com/scollier/project-atomic-lab-end-to-end/blob/master/labs.pdf

Scott,

Your lab was definitely one of the "other things" I had seen and was looking at for ideas. I think it's a good step toward an official full guide, as long as folks agree on direction and what needs to be included.

I think we need an as-is and to-be version, since kubernetes is new and I'm not clear on where / how it fits today and what the integration looks like today.

-Matt