Re: [atomic-devel] Automation for deploying cluster of Atomic hosts

On 08/03/2015 06:09 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015, at 03:52 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:

I was going through the getting started documentation [1] and realized
that we should have some automation to setup atomic hosts (may be
ansible playbook)
This is the topic of this post from last week:

https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2015-July/msg00083.html

Right, somehow I miss understood the thread.  Thanks