Re: [atomic-devel] atomic hosts: allow writeable /sbin/fs.d

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015, at 09:03 AM, Tobias Florek wrote:

> to allow mounting additional filesystems, one needs mount.<type>
> helpers. mount looks for them (not documented, but for at least all
> versions I tried) in /sbin/fs.d. Of course that directory is not
> writeable on atomic hosts.

There is active work on having containerized Gluster and Ceph
containers; hopefully one of the people working on it can post.

I showed with a previous post how one container
can affect the host's mount namespace:
https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2015-February/msg00064.html