Re: [atomic-devel] atomic hosts: allow writeable /sbin/fs.d

Hi,

> There is active work on having containerized Gluster and Ceph
> containers; hopefully one of the people working on it can post.

I have a small gluster cluster running on fedora atomic already. I am in
the process of automating the installation (atomic install, etc).

Maybe you can connect me to other people doing that, they might have
other/better ideas than I have. When I was looking for it a few weeks
ago I did not find any mention of work being done.

my repository is at
 https://github.com/ibotty/atomic-gluster-server/

Cheers,
 Tobias Florek