Re: [atomic-devel] New Getting Started guide submitted

I may have some screenshots - IIRC you had to use Gen 1 VMs but
everything else was "straightforward Client Hyper-V".

--
OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.