[atomic-devel] Process for requesting enhancement?

What's the process for requesting an enhancement to Project Atomic?
What I'm specifically looking for is "support" for running a Project
Atomic host as a guest on Windows 8.1 Client Hyper-V. I'm going that
direction - do I just file bugs in Bugzilla for things that are
broken, or does some committee have to say, "yeah, we should do this"
or "no, this is a bad idea - just use Boot2Docker"?

--
OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.