Re: [atomic-devel] Install Atomic "at runtime" on CentOS

On 07/17/2015 04:09 AM, Alec Taylor wrote:

> How would I go about setting up something similar with Project Atomic's
> ecosystem?
>
> Happy to contribute some elbow-grease!

Apologies for the delay, I've been traveling.

So - I'm not sure where you'd start, to be honest. This sounds a bit
outside the scope of our current user scenarios. I guess Colin would be
the right person to ask if he's ever thought about / done any work
towards converting a running system from a standard RHEL/Fedora/CentOS
system to one using rpm-ostree.

Best,

jzb
--